Everybody! We’re almost there! Don’t give up now!
Here are a few tips on what your squats should be looking like to really get the full effect (and to make yourself as immobile as possible because your legs are so sore lol).
- Feet should be shoulder width apart with toes pointing forward.
- Keep chest up and neck tall, no slouching!
- Place arms straight out in front of you.
- Squat until your knees make a 90 degree angle with the ground.
- Hold your squat at this lowest point for one whole second to make your squats even more effective!
Day 8: Repeat this cycle 3 times throughout the day.
- Push-Ups: 12 x (multiplier)
- Crunches: 19 x (multiplier)
- Squats: 19 x (multiplier)
- Plank Hold: 19 seconds x (multiplier)
- Toe Raises: 19 x (multiplier)
What’s your multiplier?
If you’re just tuning in, check out the prior fitness day challenges to catch up.
Hope you enjoyed! Thanks for reading!